3.24.2009

ooo Spring ooo


Spring time is my favorite time of year for three reasons – the weather, Easter, and my birthday!!! Though the weather can still be chilly in the early weeks of spring the sun immediately brightens my day when I wake up. Today is one of those days that can be pretty chilly, but the sun is out so that is the positive side of the spectrum. I am sad because tomorrow will be a rainy day of spring, but at the same time I have class all day so I am happy I will not be missing out on a beautiful day. I am very excited for Easter my mom is coming to stay for the weekend all the way from Massachusetts plus its my favorite holiday. This will be the second Easter I have not had in my home, which I grew up in my whole life. That is a bit sad to me, but I'll get over it! I love many things about Easter, but unfortunately this year I will have to miss out on one of my absolute favorites – my aunts pastitseo (a greek pasta dish). I think that I will make up for that by asking my mom to teach me to cook it, although she is not Greek, she knows how to cook some of the food because that's how it is when you marry a Greek. My favorite part of Easter is finding my Easter basket, enjoying the candy, and being forgiven. Finally, the best part of this spring is I turn 21 in May!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love spring as well, and wearing flip flops!

    ReplyDelete