3.27.2009

Tattoos && Piercings

My newest tattoo, not yet finished!! I plan to add the words courage and faith ... So I always wonder what makes people like what they like, is it their parents, experiences, school, or peers or all of it put together. I suppose its all of it put together. One of my guilty pleasures and often times impulsive decisions include tattoos and piercings. To many this seems crazy, such a permanent decision is impulsive well to me it gives me a thrill. Most of the time I have been thinking about it for a while and just one day say today is the day. A lot of times I am going through personal hardship and new things like tattoos and piercings really brighten my day. Maybe its the age I live in or maybe its just who I am. Either way I can't help but love em. I can never understand when people dont like things I have a passion for but I always respect their likes and dislikes : )

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking about getting a tattoo for a while, does it hurt really bad? I hate needles to, that's another reason I haven't went through with it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does hurt but I take pain well and the needle isnt bad, just annoying. I dont mind needles as long as they arent taking fluids from my body that grosses me out lol. The pain isnt unbareable though and it depends on where you get it. I will be happy to answer more questions if youd like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7.4.09

    I like tattoos, but I am way too indecisive and would never be able to make up my mind of what i wanted or where i wanted it. It would have to be something really meaningful and significant and something I thought about for a long time. (w/out changing my mind!)

    ReplyDelete