4.07.2009

FAMILY WEEKEND in Mass


This weekend I went home to visit my very best friend who is actually like a sister from another mother. I had such a great time because she just had a baby and he is the cutest little boy ever. His name is Kaden and he will be a week old tomorrow. He was born on April fool's day, which is actually my grandfather's death anniversary. Some may say this is sad but I believe that it is a great day because my grandfather was a great man though his life was shorter than we all had wanted a great little boy was born on a great man's death anniversary. So I believe he will be something extraordinary one day, as my grandfather made a great difference in the world working with persons with disabilities. Anyways, the weekend was great! I enjoyed spending time with my new nephew. Though we are not blood I feel family can be anyone very close to you created by a special connection. I can't wait to watch him grow and spend time with him when I am home in Mass this summer.

3 comments:

  1. sounds happy, you should post a pic of the baby!!! i bet he is really cute, and its cool your really close to your best friend. i feel the same way with my best friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babies are great. Especially in springtime. :-) It's the time for love and babies. Speaking of love, I (Bunsen) have a new main squeeze myself. Are there babies in our future?

    ReplyDelete