4.17.2009

AAHHHH - end of the semester is here

Ok so the end of the semester is here. Easter break was of course way too short but it was very nice. My mom came from Mass and we went to a museum and the vineyards over the weekend. It was very relaxing and I always love spending time with my family. We colored eggs and made traditional Greek food and some other Easter food, which was very yummy! Then Tuesday came and the overwhelming amount of work came over me and ever since then I feel like it is non stop homework. Aaahhh, does anyone else just want to scream. Can't wait, only 2 more weeks then summer time!!!

6 comments:

  1. i actually feel pretty good about the end of the semester which is atypical. dr. morris's take-home exam is definitely going to make it an easier exam period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky! dr. morris take home exam will def help me too, which is veryy nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I got take-home exams from Mommy, too. Though, I'm not in college, so I don't know if I'll do them. But she rocks, doesn't she? I can't believe how great of a teacher she is. I learned paw-paw, roll-over, and flip-it-for-the-treat from Mommy. Daddy helped, too, but it was mainly Mommy. I wonder if the exam is on those tricks. Will I get treats if I get an A? Hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so ready for this semester to be over. it will be great when i can take that breath and say its summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been waiting for summer since it ended last year, I don't think I ever even got used to winter.

    Time's going by so fast, I can't believe my junior year is coming to a close

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous21.4.09

    I know the feeling! Its almost over!! We just have to push through two more weeks and SUMMER!! :) Good luck with all your work... we'll all get though it somehow.. we always do!

    ReplyDelete